Leger Opinion i.e. LEO is the largest market research panel in Canada. It was founded in 1986 & later in 2019, it got rebranded to Leger Opinion. It has more than 600 employees & 400,000-panel members who have contributed to making this survey site a bigger research firm. It is available in Canada & United States. They have their headquarters in Montreal, Quebec. Leger Opinion is a self-operated innovative & largest proprietary company in the history of Canadian market research. It is now available in both the web & digital media since the launch of their first-ever LEO mobile app. It facilitates better communication & understanding between customer & commercial organizations.
Official Site Name: Leger Opinion
Per survey income: $0.50 to $37 depending on the length & complexity of the surveys
Minimum payout threshold: $20 for Paypal, $50 for check & $20 for gift cards
Withdrawal method: Paypal, Tim Horton’s gift card, Starbucks gift cards, Visa Prepaid cards, check, air mile, etc
Available Countries: Canada & United States
Currently, LEO has its main offices in Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, Edmonton, Calgary & Philadelphia. It encourages its members to discuss & put forward their views on topics like politics, private & public services, environment, businesses, consumer affairs & other diverse topics.
Leger was founded in 1986 under the name ‘Leger & Leger’ by Marcel Leger. Since its inception, it has been renamed many times & finally got its brand name as ‘Leger Opinion’ in 2019. Leger Opinion is often abbreviated as LEO. Jean-Marc Leger is the current president of Leger Opinion. Over the years, it has employed more than 600 employees & has 400,000 members in North America. It has a total of eight main offices in different places in Canada & America. It is headquartered in Montreal, Quebec City.
Signing Up With Leger Opinion
Getting started with LEO is similar to other online survey sites. You have to visit their official website & signup using your email address or social media handle. They expect you to enter your name, address, email address, gender, ethnicity, nationality, etc.
During that time, they prepare & send you a confirmation link on your email inbox to verify your email address. You need to click on that link to get verified. After this, you have to complete your profile surveys & get started by taking up the earning opportunities.
How to Earn Rewards on LEO?
Leger Opinion provides many opportunities for their members to earn money & other rewards. You can answer paid surveys, refer to your friends, take contests, polls & lucky draws. In this Leger Opinion Review, we are gonna discuss all the income-generating methods in detail.
– Taking paid surveys: Taking online surveys will help you earn a higher amount of money on this site. You can choose surveys of your interest from the dashboard & start answering the questions. There are two types of surveys: long surveys & short surveys. You can make $0.50 to $35 by taking paid surveys depending on the length & importance of the survey. Having a complete profile will help you get more qualifying survey invitations.
– Polls/Forums: Polls take few seconds to answer. They pop up on the main page as a question of the day or quick polls. You can simply answer them in ‘yes’ or ‘no’, or choose one answer from the available options. These polls will give entry to monthly sweepstakes & other contests.
– Contests: In Leger Opinion, you don’t need to worry even if you do not qualify for the surveys because those disqualifications will get you entry in their contests. You can win money, iPads, gift cards, travel trips & many other exciting prizes in the contests.
– Social Media: They are very active in social media. They conduct giveaways & sometimes share LEO promo codes for their followers.
– Refer Friends: You can even earn money for free by inviting your friends to join the site through your invitation link. They must sign up, complete their profile & fill out at least one survey for you to qualify for the referral bonus. They give you $1 for one referral.
How Can I Redeem My LEO Rewards?
Leger opinion rewards a certain number of points for completing the surveys & other tasks. In LEO, 1,000 points is equivalent to $1. You need to collect your earnings on the site until you reach the minimum threshold amount. The threshold amount for different rewards is different. Some of the rewards along with their necessary data are listed below:
– PayPal: The minimum payout amount for PayPal money transfer is $20. It would be easier if your PayPal email & Leger Opinion email address is the same. This way LEO directly transfers your income to you through PayPal. The PayPal payment may take a few weeks to process.
– Cheque: You have an option to redeem your money in the form of a physical check. But, the threshold amount is really very high i.e. $50. It might take quite a while to get your check.
– Tim Hortons: You can exchange one Tim Hortons gift card for $20. Your e-gift card will reach you in 2-3 days.
– Starbucks: You can get a Starbucks gift card worth $20 in 2-3 days of the redemption request.
– Visa card: It also provides $20 Prepaid Visa Card.
Lastly, You can even select rewards like Air Miles & Aeroplan Miles.
LEO Mobile App
LEO Mobile App was launched on the 2nd of March, 2020 in their Toronto Office. It is a simple & effective platform designed for their panel members to take digital surveys & other tasks on their mobile phones from anywhere they like. It is available on the App Store & Google Play Store. It provides all the features of the website on their app.
Pros & Cons Of Leger Opinion
Leger Opinion is the most popular market research panel in Canada. Many Legel Opinion reviews have pointed out the pros & cons of LEO which are summarized as follows:
– It is completely free to use.
– You can access Leger Opinions on your mobile app or your PC. This way you are not bound to stay in front of your computer to take surveys.
– It conducts various programs like online surveys, polls, forums, contests & giveaways to earn money.
– Leger Opinion allows its members to redeem their rewards in the form of PayPal money, check, e-gift cards, Air miles & many more.
– It even allows you to track your previously taken surveys & find qualifying surveys for you.
– The minimum threshold depends on the type of rewards you choose. The threshold for every reward is quite high.
– Sometimes, the rewards can take much time to arrive.
Related: LiveTribe Review
Is Leger Opinion Legit Or Just A Scam?
LEO is the largest web & digital panel in Canada with more than 400,000 trusted members. In many other Leger Opinion reviews on the internet, the panel members have acknowledged the legitimacy & payment proof of the site. They have 4.6 out of 5 ratings for their mobile app by 1100 users on the Google Play Store. It is a 100% free site. It does not ask you to pay while joining & using other features of the website just like other legit sites.
It does not have any intention to track the private data of a particular person. It just needs to know what the public opine in certain topics of public issues like politics, entertainment, business & finance-related topics, environment, law, consumer affairs, private & public services, etc. It does not allure you by giving false hope of making you rich through their survey site. It enlightens you from the very beginning that they will only pay you worth your free time. Overall, LEO is not a scam, it is a legitimate survey site.
Is Leger Opinion Worth Joining?
This Leger Opinion review has made it clear for you that it is a legit & trustworthy site. It is available on websites & mobile app, too. You can earn money while doing laundry, cooking, during lunch break, or while traveling. You don’t have to fear any boss & there’s no time limit. It provides a variety of earning opportunities like online surveys, opinion polls, contests, referral programs, giveaways, sweepstakes & many more. You can redeem your rewards in the form of money or gift cards. This money can be your savior if your 9-5 job pays you a low salary.
LEO gives you a platform to share your opinions & views on public issues & various such topics. You have a chance to make a difference & bring improvement in many sectors. It is a boon to get a platform like LEO which amplifies your voice & pays you for doing so. If you are really in need of money & if you are a student then the site is best for you.
Leger Opinion is just another survey site that pays its users for sharing their opinion about different topics. It is not a scam so you don’t need to worry about your private details getting misused. It rewards you a good amount for giving your time & words on their website. They respect the privacy of their members. Also, customer service is prompt & responsive.
In this Leger Opinion review, I have mentioned all the necessary details that you need to know to know the site & determine its legitimacy. I hope this survey was helpful to you.
You can click in the links below according to your country and read about top legitimate paid survey sites that are available in these countries.