GetPaidToTry is a recently launched market research & survey site. It is the internet property of SBG media that was started in 2005. SBG media initiated GetPaidToTry in 2011. It is controlled by ClearVoiceResearch & allows people from different countries of the world to participate in their tasks. It has more than 3.5 million members & is linked with hundreds of businesses & retailers. The company’s main offices are headquartered in New York & Brooklyn. It rewards its members for completing surveys, joining websites & completing product trials. They work in collaboration with other survey sites like Panda Research & Toluna surveys. They will help you find surveys & other earning opportunities in its partnered survey sites too. It is available for the residents of the United States & some states of Canada.
Official Site Name: GetPaidToTry
Per Survey Income: $0.50 to $2.0 per survey
Minimum Redemption Threshold: $10
Withdrawal Method: Payoneer money or Amazon gift card
Available countries: United States & Canada
You may be curious to know GetPaidToTry in detail & find out if it is legit or not. In this GetPaidToTry review, you will get an insight into how the company functions, its earning opportunities, how it pays., its legitimacy, pros & cons. Read this GetPaidToTry review thoroughly to find out if the survey site is reliable or not.
Signing Up With GetPaidToTry
GetPaidToTry is easy to join & it does not charge signup fees. You can either sign up with your email address or social media handle. You need to fill out a few introductory information about yourself. You should enter your full name, gender, address & email address. Then, they would want to approve your account. For that, you will be sent a verification link in the email inbox. You just have to open the email & click the verification link. You will be approved as a member of their website.
Then, you have to complete profile surveys which will take you around 5 minutes. The profile questions are prepared to target your interests & eligibility. You will be sent surveys & other tasks invitations depending on the answers you provide to the profile survey questions. They ask you about your job, income, education & interests. After that, there will be ten profile categories that need to be finished before jumping into taking surveys. These categories can be completed in half an hour. After you are done with the profile set up & surveys, you will get your $5 sign up bonus.
How To Earn Money On GetPaidToTry?
GetPaidToTry provides many earning opportunities like online surveys, reading emails, completing available offers & referral program. It not only provides you with earning options on its site but it even connects you to its partner sites to complete tasks. In this GetPaidToTry review, we will discuss all the money-generating methods on their website.
– Completing Paid Surveys: Paid surveys are the main way of earning money on the GetPaidToTry website. It does not provide surveys by itself. Actually, it hosts the paid surveys from other websites that you can access & complete to earn money. The surveys pay you around $0.50 to $2.0 depending on the site as well as the type & length of the surveys. The survey topics are relatable & interesting. It covers entertainment, politics, environment, business, products, services & public issues. You can find surveys from the dashboard or email invitations.
– Reading Emails: Not only surveys, but you can earn on GetPaidToTry by reading many promotional or business-related emails too. The emails will be sent to your email inbox. They are usually from the retailers who invite you to buy or review products along with a promotional article about their products. Else, it could be an article talking about business or other issues. You just have to open & read that email. You can earn $0.01 to $0.05 in seconds. To get your reward amount, you have to open that email & click on the links attached to the email.
– Complete Offers: This is not so popular among its members. Anyways, it gives you many exciting offers that you may have to complete in exchange for cash. You have to subscribe & sign up for the free trials of products & services. You will receive a promotional email that will pay you. But if you forget to cancel the subscription before the free trial ends, you may have to unwillingly pay for the products & services that you don’t like.
– Referring to Friends: You can earn money for free by simply referring their website to your friends & family by sending the website link for registration. If they sign up through your link, you will get $0.05 for one sign up. You can refer as many people you can. After you cross 50 referrals, your referral bonus will hike to $1 per referral.
Redeeming Your Earnings On GetPaidToTry
They reward you in dollars for completing the tasks. You have to keep on participating in new tasks until you collect enough money for redemption. The minimum redemption threshold on their website is $10. You need to have a Payoneer account if you want to payout because GetPaidToTry does not provide a payout option through PayPal. You can redeem your rewards in the form of Amazon gift cards too. It does not provide other variety of gift cards nor it makes payment through other third party processors. It is good to have your own Payoneer account because it is an easy way to get the money transferred to your bank account.
Pros & Cons Of GetPaidToTry
The pros & cons of GetPaidToTry that are mentioned in the online GetPaidToTry reviews by its members are listed below:
– It is free to join & explore.
– It gives $5 sign up bonus & $0.5-$1 referral bonus.
– It provides many earning methods that include easy & fun tasks.
– They provide several links of many high paying surveys from other survey sites.
– You can get free products & services for trial & review.
– The minimum cashout threshold on GetPaidToTry is $10 which is relatively lower than other sites. The members can easily collect the threshold amount by completing a few tasks & get their first withdrawal.
– Sign up & profile set up questions ask you some personal questions.
– The pre-qualifying questions require a lot of time to finish.
– It does not payout through PayPal money.
Related: OhMyDosh Review
Is GetPaidToTry Legit Or A Scam Site?
GetPaidToTry is a 100% legit & trustworthy website. It provides a platform for its users to take surveys in other reputed & legitimate survey sites. So there is no way that GetPaidToTry could be a scam. It is free to register & use other features. It may ask you some personal questions to complete the profile surveys. But many of their members have assured in online GetPaidToTry reviews that none of the questions are offending. It gives a decent amount of money worth your free time. The payment through Payoneer is safe & secure. And many GetPaidToTry reviews over the internet have proved that it actually pays its users. So, GetPaidToTry is definitely a legitimate reward site.
Is GetPaidToTry Worth Joining?
GetPaidToTry is quite popular in US & Canada. It is free to join & provides interesting tasks that you can complete in your free time to make money. It connects you with other reputed survey sites. It helps you find many high paying surveys & other tasks on their partnered websites. One survey will pay you around $0.50 to $2. It conducts daily contests worth $100, weekly sweepstakes worth $250 & monthly sweepstakes are worth $1000. You can read promotional emails, complete offers & refer your friends to make money. It gives you a $5 sign up bonus. You can earn up to $30 from the website if you remain consistent with the tasks. This is a good income from a survey site.
It has got equal negative comments along with the positive comments. Many of its users complain that the payment is slow & they do not provide payment through PayPal. This is not a big deal because Payoneer is a safe & easy way to transfer your money o your bank account. Besides, you get to express yourself & make your opinions count to bring improvement in the products from big brands & businesses. You can spend time on this website according to your wish. If you are a student you could give a few hours from your day to earn pocket money for yourself. Likewise, if you are a job holder, you could take surveys on your holidays, lunch break, or while traveling.
GetPaidToTry is a legit & reliable online reward site. Although it does not conduct its own surveys, it hosts surveys from other websites to help people make money. This is a good initiative in the field of market research where the brands as well as the other surveys for money sites are getting promoted for their betterment. It is in overall a useful website which you should definitely consider if you have some two to three free hours in a day. GetPaidToTry won’t make you rich but you will surely earn enough money to supplement your primary income.
I have explained all the necessary details in this GetPaidToTry review that you need to know before joining the website. I think it is better if you give it a shot. I hope this GetPaidToTry review was helpful for you.
You can click on the links below to read the review of other popular survey sites:-
Read⇒ Survey Junkie Review
Read⇒ Vindale Research Review
Read⇒ Ipsos I-say Review