National Consumer Panel is an American-based market research panel that is backed by two large market research companies Nielsen & IRI. It was started back in 1987 under the name ‘Nielsen Homscan’. Later in 2008, it was renamed as ‘National Consumer Panel’. It is headquartered in Syosset, New York. It emphasizes product development & availability of quality products & services in the market by helping the businesses to launch quality products in the market. It collaborates with many big & small brands & businesses in America to collect consumer’s reviews & opinions on the products & services that they have experienced. It even promotes the products & services for shopping online from their partnered retailers.
Official Site Name: National Consumer Panel
Per Survey Income: $0.1 to $2.0 per survey
Minimum Payout Threshold: 8000 points for cash & 9000 points for gift cards
Withdrawal Method: Prepaid credit & debit cards, Amazon gift cards, iTunes gift cards & many more.
Available Countries: USA & Canada
All the reward sites are not legit. Before joining any online surveys for money site, it is important to know their history, how they work, earning opportunities, available rewards, its legitimacy, pros & cons of the website. Read this National Consumer Panel review completely to know either it is a legit survey site or just a scam.
How To Sign Up With National Consumer Panel?
It is free & easy to sign up. Visit the National Consumer Panel’s official website & click on the join now button. You need to enter your details like your name, address, email address, age, etc. If you qualify they will ask you to create a password for their website. Then, you need to get your email verified. For this, you will be sent a confirmation link in your email inbox. You need to click on that link to verify your account. The link will guide you to their home page.
You have to complete the profile surveys by answering a few questions like your daily routine, hobbies, interests, job, salary & other information. The profile surveys are needed to fill up in order to know you better. You will be sent email invitations depending on the answers you provide while filling up the profile surveys.
How Does the National Consumer Panel Work?
National Consumer Panel is easy to sign up & use its other features. First of all, you need to sign up & then take the tasks to start earning money. You will get invitations for the surveys & other tasks in your inbox daily. You can even find activities of your interest form the dashboard. You can earn money by taking surveys, scanning the bar code of your recent shopping, entering into sweepstakes, reviewing products & many more. They are partnered with many brands & companies that seek for the advertisement of their products & services & people’s feedback. National Consumer Panel establishes a symbiotic relationship between itself, the respective brands & the customers. All of them have something to give & take where all the parties are benefitted.
You can install the National Consumer Panel network on your smartphone & continue shopping like you normally do. You can buy the products online or through physical stores. You just have to come back home & scan the bar code of each & every product that you buy. Save your shopping data for about a week & send it to National Consumer Panel. You can review the products in the review section or take surveys that cover a number of ongoing topics. You are meant to accumulate your earning & redeem that for money, gift cards & other rewards later on.
How Can You Make Money On National Consumer Panel?
National Consumer Panel provides many eaning opportunities along with online surveys, sweepstakes, scanning bar code, reviewing products & others. In this National Consumer Panel review, you will get to know about all the earning opportunities in detail.
– Scanning the barcode of the products: You can buy the products from an online store or other physical retailer or store. You need to have the National Consumer Panel app installed on your device where you can track the shopped products of about a week. You can even provide details about the non-bar coded products like fruits, vegetables, baked goods, gas, etc. You may be asked to disclose the name of the store & your overall shopping experience. You have to give all the details to earn money & other rewards.
– Taking surveys: You can earn by taking surveys in topics like products & service reviews, business-related topics, food, lifestyle, clothing, environment & many other topics. You will have to answer a set of questionnaires & short surveys to make good earning.
– Sweepstakes: If you are a regular & active member, you will get free entry to its contests & sweepstakes. Normally, the National Consumer Panel conducts monthly & quarterly sweepstakes. 10 lucky winners can earn $200 in a month. They give away $500 to their 5 winners in Super Scanner Quarterly sweepstakes. They giveaway $5000 cash for each member every quarter.
– Reviewing Products: National Consumer Panel has a separate review section where you can review products & earn. You will get paid & your opinion will be considered while designing future products to be launched in the market.
Redeeming Your Rewards On National Consumer Panel
The National Consumer Panel rewards you in points. At first, you will get 150 points for submitting your weekly shopping details & the reward will go on increasing with time. You can earn by taking up other money-generating options too. You will have to collect your earnings until you become eligible to redeem your rewards. You can withdraw after you collect 8000 points & redeem gift cards after you hit 9000 points. The more you earn & redeem the more perks you will get. You will get major discounts from their retailers, at AT&T by receiving 25% off on their phone bill & many benefits.
They pay you in cash with prepaid credit & debit cards. You can redeem your earnings for Amazon gift cards, iTunes gift cards, Merchandise, or vouchers from the retailers. You can even use your earnings for entering into sweepstakes. If you feel like donating your earnings, you can directly transfer the money to the charity organizations. You will get your rewards in between 6-10 days of the redemption.
Pros & Cons Of National Consumer Panel
National Consumer Panel has got many positive reviews from its users in many online National Consumer Panel reviews over the internet. In this National Consumer Panel review, we have summoned up all the possible pros & cons of the website.
– You can install & sign up the website & app for free.
– It conducts many sweepstakes & contests in comparison to other reward sites rewarding its members with a large amount of cash & material rewards.
– It provides a variety of redemption options like iTunes & Amazon gift cards, Merchandise, vouchers from the retailers & many others.
– It has been running for over 3 decades & is popular in America & Canada.
– It is available on the smartphone as a mobile app.
– The bar code scanning can help to keep a guide on your weekly expenditure & manage your budget.
– It does not payout through PayPal.
– Many technical issues have been reported for the apps.
Related: Survey Club Review
Is National Consumer Panel legit?
Yes, National Consumer Panel is indeed legit. It has been awarded three times since 2017 as the best reward site in America. It is quite obvious that such a prestigious award won’t be handed over to a random scam website. It has got an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau (BBB). The company is run by two reputed companies like Iri & Nielsen.
It does not have a history of scamming its members & sending unwanted spam messages. It is free to sign up & it provides a reliable way to earn money. Its members have posted its payment proof in many National Consumer Panel reviews on the internet. So, it is obviously a legitimate & trustworthy website.
National Consumer Panel is a fun way to make money in free time. It does not need a lot of effort. It is a legit & reliable website, so you needn’t worry about getting spammed. If you have one or two free hours in a day, you can spend that by taking surveys, scanning the bar code of the products, or by participating in the contests. You can earn money & redeem your rewards like cash, gift cards, shopping vouchers, or donations. Your points in National Consumer Panel won’t expire so you are free to take a break if you feel like doing so. In this National Consumer Panel review, I have mentioned all the necessary details. I hope this review was helpful to you.
You can click on the links below to read the review of other popular survey sites:-
Read⇒ InboxDollars Review
Read⇒ Swagbucks Review
Read⇒ LifePoints Review