SuperPay is an online market research firm that conducts surveys & other tasks like click ads, paid offers, watching videos, etc for its members to earn money. The reward site has more than 815,000 members & they have rewarded over $2.1 million for completing tasks on their website to its members. It collects people’s opinions on different topics of the public issues as well as about the products & services that they have experienced. They collaborate with brands & businesses to promote their products & services. It shares the collected information to the businesses in return for money. While the brands & businesses use the feedback to bring improvement in their launched & to-be-launched products & services.
Official Site Name: SuperPay
Per Survey Income: $0.30 to $2.0 per survey
Minimum Redemption Threshold: $1 for money & $5 for Amazon
Withdrawal Method: Payza, Skrill payments, PayPal, Amazon, bitcoin, etc
Available countries: worldwide including UK, US, Canada, Turkey, Australia, etc
If you are looking for a reliable online website to earn money then you should know how they work in detail. In this SuperPay review, you will get a full gest of what SuperPay is about, how to earn money, how to get paid, pros & cons of the website. Read this SuperPay review thoroughly to find out if SuperPay is a legit site or just a scam.
Signing Up With SuperPay
In SuperPay, you can sign up on their website for free. You can sign up with your email address. You need to enter your full name, country, address, personal email address, etc. You have to create a password for the site & accept all the terms & conditions of the site. As soon as you click on the create account option, your sign up process will be started. Then, they would want to verify your email address. They will send you a verification link on your email inbox. After clicking on that link, your account will be approved.
You are eligible to join the site if you are 18 years old or older. You are not supposed to use VPN while surfing their website. You get a $0.20 sign up bonus after you get approved as a member of their website. You have to complete the profile surveys. The profile surveys will help them to know about your interests & lifestyle. They will send you survey invitations based on the answers you provide while filling up the profile surveys. So make sure that you play honestly while answering all the surveys on their website.
How Can You Earn Money On SuperPay?
SuperPay provides multiple earning methods. You can immediately start earning money after you get registered on the website. You can find money-generating opportunities from their dashboard. In this SuperPay review, you will get to know about all the earning methods on the SuperPay website in detail.
– Surveys: Surveys are the major way to earn money in any online survey site. When you click on the earn money tab you can see a list of survey types like top paid surveys, daily paid surveys, your surveys, revenue survey wall, opinion capital surveys, theorem surveys, live paid surveys, etc. Actually, they connect you to a third-party survey provider & get a commission from them. You will have access to thousands of surveys but they are not originally from SuperPay. The surveys cover a number of topics including public issues & product reviews. They give you $0.30 to $2.0 for completing one survey. You will have lots of options even if you do not qualify for some surveys.
– Offerwalls: It is linked with many companies like Adgate, Peanut Labs, Acon, Wannads, TrialPay, etc. They give you many free or paid offers which you have to complete to gain rewards. Usually, the offer walls pay you around $0.50 to $10 depending on the popularity of the company you choose. You can even earn other rewards like grocery samples, Apple music trials, etc.
– Referral bonus: You just have to copy the link from the referral dashboard & send invitations to your friend & family to join the SuperPay website. You will get rewarded only if they join the website through your link. This way, you will get 25% of whatever your referral will earn on the website. This can be a huge gain if your referral is consistent & take surveys frequently.
– Contests: SuperPay conducts daily, weekly & monthly contests & rewards its active members. It usually giveaway $1000 to its top 20 members who have been completing tasks frequently during that period of time.
– Cashback: SuperPay has a connection with many retailers. You can shop through the SuperPay website from your favorite retailer to get cashback. It gives 10% to 100% cashback at special offers.
How To Redeem Your Rewards On SuperPay?
SuperPay has a very low payout threshold of $1. You just need to sign up & start earning until you collect $1. The cashout threshold is $1 while the redemption threshold for amazon gift cards is $5. You will be rewarded in points after completing each task. Here, 1 point is worth $0.01. You can cash out through PayPal, Payza, skrill, or bitcoin. It will only take 8-24 hours to transfer your earnings on the SuperPay website to your respective account.
PayPal is the most popular one among all the redemption options. But remember, PayPal & Skrill transactions charge a 2% fee while Payza charges 3% & bitcoin charges the minimum fee i.e.10%. The payout options are easy & safe. Sometimes, they may ask you to verify your identity by showing citizenship or driving license while you cash out.
Pros & Cons Of SuperPay
You can find many SuperPay reviews online discussing the good & bad aspects of SuperPay. The pros & cons of SuperPay on the basis of online SuperPay reviews are mentioned below:
– It is free to sign up & provides a signup bonus.
– It provides many earning opportunities like paid surveys, contests, referral programs, free or paid offers, cashback offers, etc.
– It connects you with other survey providers where you can find thousands of high paying & qualifying surveys for yourself.
– The minimum cashout threshold is $1 which is very low & easy to earn.
– You have options during cashout like PayPal, Payza, Skrill transactions, or bitcoin.
– It pays within 24 hours which is super quick in comparison to other survey sites.
– It gives 25% of whatever your referral will earn on their website.
– Your payment may be pending up to 60 days in case there is any disturbance while verifying your account.
– They may ask for your driver’s license.
– It does not provide many unique offers.
Related: Keep Rewarding Review
Is SuperPay Legit Or A Scam?
SuperPay is indeed a legitimate online market research website. It is quite popular & has a user base of more than 815,000 members from different countries of the world. It is free to sign up & use. It works in collaboration with different legit & reliable survey providers from all around the world. There is no way that SuperPay can be a scam. It allows you to earn & redeem rewards in a safe & secure way. It does not give you false hope of making you rich through their website. It is a decent online survey for money site & has got many positive SuperPay reviews on Trustpilot & other websites. It does not ask for your credit card or other bank details. It is not interested in invading the privacy of any particular user. So, SuperPay is a legitimate survey site.
Is SuperPay Worth Joining?
Yes, SuperPay is worth joining. It is legitimate & reliable. Also, it provides many money-generating options like paid surveys from different survey providers, shopping online, cashback, contests, referral bonus, signup bonuses, offers & many more. Its rewards & tasks are so alluring that you would surely want to consider this website if you ever think of joining a survey site. It gives you free signup & navigation of the website. You can easily make $0.3 to $2 by completing one survey & cashout as soon as you reach $1.
The survey topics include lifestyle, products & services reviewing, food, politics, environment, literature & many more. You can broaden your knowledge by taking surveys on their website. It is the best way to spend your free time. You will have fun & earn some bucks too. You can complete the tasks anytime you like. You do not have to leave your 9-5 job to take surveys. You can take surveys & other tasks during your holidays, lunch break, or while traveling on the train. It welcomes both positive & negative reviews about the product & services. This is your chance to use your voice to bring improvement in the quality of products & services in the market.
SuperPay is a trustworthy website that works with many other survey providers to help people earn points convertible to cash & rewards by giving their opinion on different topics. You can join the website if you have two to three free hours in a day. You can make a notable income if you remain consistent on the website. In this SuperPay review, we finally conclude that SuperPay is a legitimate & reliable online survey site. I hope this SuperPay review gave an answer to all your queries.
You can click on the links below to read the review of other popular survey sites:-
Read⇒ InboxDollars Review
Read⇒ Swagbucks Review
Read⇒ LifePoints Review